Cognex ISD900 Vidi Suite Job Change.

FLip104618

Hello, first time posting. I am currently working with a Cognex ISD900 camera. On this camera I have more than one job. This camera was recently upgraded from an IS7208 to its current model. With the 7208 I was able to create working logic with Studio 5000 V32. However the ISD900 is a different type of camera and the I/O mapping is not the same. I have tried to follow the instructions provided by Cognex but can't seem to get it to work. The following link is the instructions that were provided. I am fairly new to controls so any and all help is greatly appreciated. Here is a screenshot of what I have based on what I have read. Thanks for your efforts.
https://support.cognex.com/docs/isv...ialCommunications/comms-eip-loadjobrecipe.htm

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachment.php?attachmentid=60664&stc=1&d=1642265383

Hello FLip104618 and welcome to the forum. I am not familiar with this camera you are using. But I want to show you one of the features of the forum which may help you, which is posting the graphic data directly into the post, without the need to have to open a Word file, as I show below. Also, I would advice that you define in more detail the meaning of the camera not working as you expect, and the differences between the two. Perhaps showing what did work with the previous model may provide further insight into you issue.
Below is your data:

20220116.png

This thread is almost a year old, and it is the only post made by OP. I would suggest creating your own thread if you have a specific question.

Looking at the code OP supplied, I would guess that the issue was with the XIC and OTE on the fourth rung. It looks like they were trying to overwrite an input from the camera. The bit they were looking for probably should have been Cognex_Vision358:O1.Data[0].4 which is the execute command bit.