Cognex Insight Vision Suite - Spreadsheet missing .How do you get it to appear ?

Cydog

Good Morning ,

I'm new to Cognex Insight Vision Suite Software. When I connect to my 3 cameras , I only have 1 with the Spreadsheet tab that appears . The other 2 do not have the Spreadsheet tab to pick the Spreadsheet option .

I'm sorry , guys , but what is it that I'm missing ? It needs to be something simple . All 3 cameras are doing the same thing , and are the same cameras .

Thanks so much .

Under the view tab there are 2 options. Show custom view and show overlay. Toggle both of those around a few times and you'll get the idea of what they both do.

Under System > Options > Job View, there is a tick box to select "Make Spreadsheet View the Default View". I leave this option ticked all the time. If you close the active camera view and reopen it, it should open in spreadsheet view. Closing and reopening the whole program should do the same thing.

Otherwise, go to Window>Show Spreadsheet View. That is how it works in version 5.9.1 at least, ymmv.