pallet pattern not possible to change from proface hmi.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
I am facing problem on layer palleatizer machine.my problem is I can not change the pattern. it is running by present pattern.There is lot of pattern is made and save it.now I want to change pattern but it is not loading remaining pattern.so I could not change.when I press pattern button then it is not showing anything.I don't understand where is my problem.kindly see image.
Regards.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am facing problem on layer palleatizer machine.my problem is I can not change the pattern. it is running by present pattern.There is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am newbie at here. Also, ı have a little experience at plc programming. I use structure text at twincat 2. Now, I need to be...
Replies
Views
I'm having some difficulty with the Handshake between the PLC and the Fanuc Palletizing Robot (M410ic/185 with a R30iB Plus). DO32 turns on and...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm looking for a sample program used for a old automatic pallet wrapper. The control box is a complete mess, and I would like to pull out...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new in using a sequencer in RSlogix. I would like to use one on a packing line to transition a pallet through a strapper putting three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom