wonderware 10.0 or 10.1 and 2012 runtime lic

rick62

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for a copy of runtime license for these versions, will purchase if possible- I have the development software for wonderware purchased legally but I need a runtime license also-- any wonderware users out there-

Looking for a copy of runtime license for these versions, will purchase if possible- I have the development software for wonderware purchased legally but I need a runtime license also-- any wonderware users out there-

You should be able to use the development license to run the application if that's what you intend to do temporarily.

runtime license for wonderware

I do not want to leave my copy of development license on any projects that I do- so was looking for a copy of runtime for WW-version 10.0 or 10.1 or 2012R2- Thanks rick62

I have a 1000 tag run-time license on a Panel PC that is out of commission. If you are interested, I could sell the license to you.

Just so you know...
You can run WW licenses in a "downgraded" mode...
for example....WW 10.0 app will run with a WW 2012 license.

Last edited: