Wonderware System Platform 2012 User DataLogging

Shinichi

Hi all,

I have a question about Wonderware SP 2012. Want to log all the user access on the machine, but don't know if it's a Historian process and it's running in this server, or maybe have to enable any box in somewhere to initiate that... Or maybe is doing now and saved in some folder...

Do you know anything about it, or know where can find the info?

Thank you.

$AccessLevel Tag

If I understood correctly, there is a Tag $AccessLevel which you want to log to history.

You can open the tag properties and check the box 'Log <something>' and also enable the history logging. This will log whenever user changes to the alarm database in SQL. You may also be able to use $AccessName

Similar Topics

Seems odd that you can make a symbol and place many of them but if the text on a button and or elsewhere in the symbol comes from a Custom...
Replies
Views
I was given some example code but I can not get the function to show up in the System Platform script. The dll import is successful but I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! Need help with this... I have a controllogix plc 5571 which has just a USB port on it. I wish to read the data from this plc...
Replies
Views
Need your Advice. Scenario: I have got two SCADA computers at different locations which are having independent working plants at each site (But...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first System Platform 2017 install. Have done plenty of mods to existing 2014 R2 installs and know what I'm doing in terms of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom