Siemens s7 200 cn

vikas1947

HELLO EVERY one this thread has been posted so many times in various sits but still i dint get the solution

i have siemens s7 200 CN for programming it i have to change my programming software language into Chinese then after i can up lode or download the program

i downloaded micro win sp2 but it doesn't work :mad:
i installed Chinese language to my CPU in regional the i can see Chinese ins ted of ?? marks but still need to change language into Chinese :cry:
i heard about that it require any extra software patch for that is it true :geek:

please provide me a correct answer:wish:🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

thank you very much for your kind attenction

I have red some posts from other Forums about this subject, and they all say that all you have to do is change the MicroWin language to Chinese and everything will work OK.
The last MicroWin version is: V4.0 SP9

i know that i have to change the language to Chinese
but after doing this my software turns into Chinese language and i want it in English
just wanted to say that i don want to change my microwin language

if i use mw sp 9 then my problem will be solved ?🤞🏻

Upload to chinese version of S7-200CN
1. Select Chinese langauge and close MicroWin
2. Folder Bin: Copy english resource file ResB.dll to ResK.dll (Replace chinese resource file resk.dll)

please make it clear what to do after copying those files

i deleted resk.dll then i seen in the microwin that every ? mark is changed into (translation required field )

i am attaching a zip file in which i added the snap shot