siemens S7 PLC

panthripu

Hi friends
I have some questions and need you help for the clarification.
I am working with siemens S7 PLC.

1)If i erase the CPU memory , what is the right procedure to load program.I mean the sequence of down loading hardware confi,blocks,net pro...If it is not done in proper sequence , does it make difference?

2)If netpro is not downloaded, will the PLC work with remote I/O connected through profibus and other PLC with ethernet?

3)When i say that load the program in PLC flash memory, what exactly i download there ? Only blocks ,or hardware configuration and net pro also?

3)When i save it in the flash memory , does the old data or program written there is over written ?

Cpu

1.Download all blocks at once from the Simatic Manager. System Data can also be find under blocks. So when you download all the blocks, done. Don't need to download from net pro or hardw conf. When you make hardw changes, then you can download from within the hardw conf.

2. Netpro download = not needed, what you change in netpro is also changed in your hardw conf, so downloading hardw conf or the system data block is enough.

3. Are we talking about Simatic Manager ? You can download to the cpu and you can save to memory card in simatic...

4. When you download, there will be asked if you want to overwrite.

Hi friends
I have some questions and need you help for the clarification.
I am working with siemens S7 PLC.

1)If i erase the CPU memory , what is the right procedure to load program.I mean the sequence of down loading hardware confi,blocks,net pro...If it is not done in proper sequence , does it make difference?

2)If netpro is not downloaded, will the PLC work with remote I/O connected through profibus and other PLC with ethernet?

3)When i say that load the program in PLC flash memory, what exactly i download there ? Only blocks ,or hardware configuration and net pro also?

3)When i save it in the flash memory , does the old data or program written there is over written ?