OMRON question

Lynn_2009

Hello everyone. Can someone tell me whether or not cx designer will program an NT631C programmable terminal? I know it says in the data sheet that cx designer is for the NS series, but I can't find any info on whether it would be compatible with the NT series PTs. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i am modifying an OMRON Cj2M program and have run into an issue. How do you find the timer, counter, registers that have already...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a customer that has an existing machine that needs more IO added to it. Right now the setup is as follows. CPU - NX1P2...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to this type of HMI and I have a couple of questions. 1) I'm creating a screen with text on it and base font is "DFNB-EN"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know when/why one would use the Clear Carry (CLC) instruction before performing arithmetic operations for a C200HX. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Omron NJ101-9000 and am using Sysmac Studio. The PLC has CPU unit write protection. It is easy to set up and works well...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom