Need Help Omron plc queries

starlee

Hi all,

A newbie here. recently i got new job which requires me to do extensive plc designing & programmingo_O . I am new to plc programming and as my first assignment i've been asked to change the Panasonic Plc in my machine to omron. but I need keep the panasonic hmi as the user control panel and change plc to omron . I am curious in knowing the price of the omron plc and how differs from panasonic.it will be greatly appreciated if any body could help me do a comparison on panasonic and omron plc series. Currently I using Panasonic GT21 series and intend to incorporate it with omron sysmac CJ1 series.Thank u guys for u kind help in advance:)

Hi Panic, thx for your quick response. Do u have any idea hw much one of this will cost to me? Jus wan to know the price first before ordering.I heard the Omron is more user friendly than its counter parts.

You would definately have to check locally. Omron have a large base in Singapore and I would think the pricing would be very reasonable.