Tia portal v17 - cannot set variable

SHP_VFD

Hi everybody,

I have this variable (Activate1) that should be set when I activate a button from the hmi, but instead is only set as long as the variable attached to the button is true. Maybe there is something I am missing in the code, any suggestions?

I'm attaching a pic of my code, maybe i cannot set a variable more than one time?

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-07 194800.jpg

What kind of tag is #Activate1? If it is a Temp it could behave as you describe, being reinitialized each call of the block. Should be a Stat or In/Out.

What is the value of #Time?

Hi RVaughan.

Yes, it's a temp. So, all i need is to change It to static right?

The value for time is 46 seconds.

Similar Topics

Hello forum, I wanted to install Step 7 TIA Portal V17 on my laptop (Win10 64 Bit). Unfortunately, I am getting this (error:14667)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project using an s7-1200 and tia portal v17. The project is for stepper motor control for a SMD23E2 motor. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am starting a project with motion control and currently have a few stepper motors that I want to get working with a S7-1200 CPU. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project in Tia Portal v17, and I have a function block that is responsible for data logging. This data log begins once...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm very new to PLCs, and I'm working on a system utilizing an S7-1200 PLC with a KTP400 Basic HMI, and it was programmed in Tia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom