Red Lion DA10A and OMRON CP1L communication

krzydec

Hello

This is my first post on this forum so I will take this opportunity to say hello to everyone.

I'm new to the PLC programming and communication.

What I want to achieve:

Establish communication between Red Lion DA10A and OMRON CP1L-EM40DR-D using FINS master driver to read data from the PLC and use DA10A to publish information via MQTT.

My setup:
1. OMRON CP1L-EM40DR-D
2. Sixnet switch SL-5ES-1
3. Red Lion DA10A
4. Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (as a WIFI bridge)
5. another Raspberry Pi 3 B+ as a MQTT broker (running mosquitto broker)

What I achieved so far:

Not a lot to be honest, I can ping each device and Raspberry Pi is working as a WIFI bridge. I can ping my MQTT broker from the laptop connected to the switch.

I found a few threads here about the OMRON and Red Lion communication none of them worked for me.

Please can somebody explain me how to perform network configuration using CX-Integrator (Network Integrator screenshot) as I think I have something wrong there.
Then how to configure crimson 3.1 FINS Addresses (PLC1 settings screenshot)

Is there any way of viewing a live data in the Crimson 3.1 to check if the connection between PLC and DA10A is configured correctly?

Finally is there any way of testing my MQTT configuration to check if DA10A configuration is correct. Like creating a tag or program in Crimson 3.1 to publish something on my broker without connecting to the PLC. By doing this I will now that at least this part is working OK.

I'm attaching a screenshots of the configuration.

PS. I'm using CX-progrsmmer to program PLC as this the only software I have an access to.

I will appreciate any help as I spent a bit time working on this with no results.

MQTT tags.PNG Network Settings.PNG PLC1 block1.PNG PLC1 settings.PNG Network integrator.PNG