Help - GX WORKS2, Structured Data Types and Timers

Isthmus

Hi,

I have a project that i have to use a Mitsubishi FX3G with GX WORKS2, wich i never worked with before. I´ve been working with TIA Portal from Siemens.
I´ll be using Structured Project/Structured Ladder and perhaps a few functions in ST.

As title says, does a Structured Data Types equals to a "Structure" in Tia Portal? If i create a structured data type "SDT1", with, for ex:1 Bit/1 Word/1 Time, is it possible to move all the contents of SDT1 to a new SDT2? Or i have to move the devices? Like M1/D1/D2 > M2/D4/D5 ?

Why doesn´t GX Works2 give me no error when i put the same device/adress in a VAR in Global_Label and the same Device/adress in a VAR in a Strutured data type? Makes no sense i guess. Please see attached file(testings i´ve been doing).

Regarding TP/TON/TOFF timers, is it possible to reset them while they are counting? Or i have to use OUT_T timers? Or even timers with counters as they have a "reset" function.

Thank you.
Isthmus

GX_W_Same_Device_Adress.jpg