WinCe and Siemens monitoring software

Bratt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anybody out there know if there is any monitoring software for Siemens S7 300/400 or S5 series that can be used with a pocket pc running Windows Ce. I Noticed that Narly Software has a version under construction and was therefore curious to see if anybody have heard about any other companies that have already developed versions.

Bratt,

The one from CiTechnologies seems to be finished and on the market. It's called CitectScadaPocket and is intended for Pocket PC. Windows CE is not mentioned on their website as such, but I believe they mean WindowsCE when I read the specs. You can even download a demoversion from here .

I have seen a version of WonderWare InTouch on a pocket device some years agoo, but I believe that was a Palm and not some WindowsCE device. You should check on their website, don't remember the address right now, so you'll have to google for it.

Kind regards,