how to monitor a communication channel on Schneider M340 PLC

Syrious_SAM

so i have an isssue where if the serial port of an M340 plc disconnect from the screen it would retain the values of the variables being sent to it from the HMI meaning it will latch some of the contacts in the program that are like a push button on the HMI
i've tried T_COM_STS_GEN to monitor the channel (tried it from IO Derived Variables and again from Device DDT variables) and trigger a stop with the CH_ERR in it and tried using the time out error but it doesn't change if i disconnect the hmi and the issue keeps happening
any idea how to solve this ???

Similar Topics

hi all, what's the best way to check the com link between PLC and FTView site edition ? i have a task to run when the link is broken Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello Automation Guys I m using POWER MONITOR 3000(1404-M505A) & 1000(1404-EM3A-ENT) in ethernet network to communicate with Compact logix L43...
Replies
Views
hi every one I face a problem with communicating PLC type Telemecanique-Premium and SCADA Monitor pro ...using Uni telway ....if any one know...
Replies
Views
Greetings everybody, I'm trying to establish a DDE communication between Monitor Pro 7.2 and Excel 2003. I'm configuring Monitor Pro as a DDE...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom