RI, MG and L Data Types in RSLogix 500?

PlastekGroup

Everyone here I assume knows about the basic data types such as Bits, Counters, Floats etc.

I'm having a hard time finding any information however on these data types RI, MG, and L in RSLogix 500. Difficult to troubleshoot a machine when you don't know what you're really looking at when it comes to these data types.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm using RsLogix Micro Starter Lite for some basic PLC programming. I have an incoming RS-422 message that is composed of hex bytes. Some of...
Replies
Views
I have a 3-axis sensor that I'm working on integrating with a Micrologic PLC. The sensor has a RS-422 output and I'm using an RTA Automation PLC...
Replies
Views
Is there a command that you can use against a UDT that will fill it with zeros? Of course the UDT has dint, bool and strings... EX: FLL...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know how to delete user defined data types...No tag are related to those data types... thanks Martin.
Replies
Views
I am using a Beckhoff PLC and trying to convert a REAL to 2 WORDS to send over Modbus. Does anyone know how to do this? Also how would I convert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom