omron C60K

Mmillertei

Hi. I am trying to find out what software is needed and where I might be able to get it, to troubleshoot a customers Omron C60K PLC? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will need SYSWIN to communicate with the CxxK series. This is quite old software and requires a WinXP environment or older. I run a copy on a winXP virtual machine which I have no problems with. Also you will need a C20-LK201 serial interface for the PLC which is harder to find.

Similar Topics

Our small company ran into a huge problem... the battery in our Aqueous wash PLC exploded, and destroyed the PLC and Program along with it. We...
Replies
Views
I have a customer in the Baltimore area with an Omron PLC connected to an old CNC. I will be upgrading the CNC and want to eliminate the Omron by...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends. I need the information about a omron sysmac C60K PLC , which communication cable can be used to its programming, & whats the...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom