Siemens S7 1200 plc

ndrghrdr

I am new to the world of plc and i work in the oil and gas industry. i would like to write a command where i could read levels off a probe. I have looked at different things such as string command but really don't understand it that much. Any help would be of greatly appreciated

Bob

At the moment your question is like if I asked you 'Can you tell me how to drive a vehicle'...... impossible to answer. You would need to know type of vehicle, fuel, terrain plus a hundred other things. So lets start with which PLC have got, what type of level sensor (preferably with a part number), what voltages are you working at.......

At the moment your question is like if I asked you 'Can you tell me how to drive a vehicle'...... impossible to answer. You would need to know type of vehicle, fuel, terrain plus a hundred other things. So lets start with which PLC have got, what type of level sensor (preferably with a part number), what voltages are you working at.......

Drop it in drive, step on the gas and hold on.... wait a sec, thats the same way I program :oops: