WinCC Server hangs up

majune11

I have a WinCC server-client configuration
I have installed the wincc server and the wincc client in the 2 diffrent PC with same operating system (Windows XP SP3)

When i tried to use the wincc server at first it is running fine and when i don't use the PC in a certian hour and when i tried to use it again the problem now occcur the wincc server starts to hang-up and i cannot navigate the wincc.
I have to restart the PC in order for me to use the wincc.

This problem always occcur everytime i don't use it in a certian hour

Does my problem have connection in my server-client configurtion
Please help...

note: i have no problem in wincc client it does not hang-up

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if it is possible to only publish certain pages to the webserver? The only thing I can find to limit users somehow is to restrict...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to connect WinCC Pro to SQL server through OBDC. Everything is okie, I'm able to transfer number, DateTime and even a direct...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WinCC Project (Pro V16) connected to Information server 2014 SP3. Everything is configured and works as intended using the...
Replies
Views
Hi I went through some documents of wincc where it is mention that while configuring client, we need to mention the location of the data under...
Replies
Views
dear all, i'have set redundant server Wincc SCADA configuration with 4 client applications. redundancy is enabled and is working properly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom