WinCC flex 2008 project to WinCC flex 2007 runtime

Phil79

Hello Folks,
to my problem:
I have a installation of WinCC flexible 2008 (with save as version wincc 2007 option) on my local PC.
My project is ready and i want to upload it via VPN on a PanelPC with a installation of WinCC flexible 2007 runtime.
My WinCC flexible has the option to save into a WinCC flexible 2007 project but I also need to generate the runtime file which is (as it looks) not possible without the WinCC flexible CS software.
So what can I do to get my wincc 2007 runtime file?
..Or is there anybody who is using WinCC flex 2007 and could generate me the runtime file?
Regards
Phil

Hello Phil.

I am using VMware to run several versions of WinCC Flexible. This to be able to support older customers with older PC runtimes. I suggest you do the same.