Cognex FTP setup

Was anyone able to come up with a solution? In my log files I see USER admin 331 and PASS *** 530. I cannot find where the password is set?

Was anyone able to come up with a solution? In my log files I see USER admin 331 and PASS *** 530. I cannot find where the password is set?

Here are what those reply codes mean:
331 Username okay, need password
530 Not logged in.

So the 331 was returned when the FTP server received a valid username, but then the password was not accepted.

You might try the anonymous user (anonymous or just ftp), then use me@ as the password; some FTP servers are set up like that, but require,
as a courtesy, an email address as the password; the hostname portion of the email address is not needed as the server already knows the host from which the connection is coming. Of course, that will no longer be the email host, but that was the convention several decades ago.

thank you! That helped but I'm still not seeing any images being saved? The IIS log file looks like it is trying to STOR a .bmp file in the location I've directed it to but there is no image?

Does my IIS Physical Path I specify for the new FTP Server I created need to have the same path I specify in WriteImageFTP command in In-Sight? The original post was using the file name Bad, instead I'm using a specific file path such as C:\L68_Compression