2711C-T6C - browser development

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I have never used this panel before but now I have to go on site to a panel of this modell and micrologix 1400. It seems that I can develope and configure it from a browser, but I just want to make 100% sure that I can access and change the program from a broswer. I have the original files
/Tim

You can use the Panelview Component Design Station software, or as you stated; use your web browser. Connect directly with ethernet cable and type in the units address. It's page will pop right up and allow you configuration access.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I have HMI PanelView C400 (cat: 2711C-T4T) there is a program that runs directly run as startup, I don't have access to the menu...
Replies
Views
I need to get an upload from a 2711C-T4T. I found an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=734222#post734222 on here that...
Replies
Views
hi all! i want to change my panelview550 with 2711c-T3M.. can this panel communicate with my allen-bredly controller slc 5/04? thanks in advance..
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I just want to let you guys know this site has helped me in the past so I am calling on you guys once again. I have a SLC 5/03...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with rslinx seeing my PanelView C400. I have updated firmware, configured network port and correctly set IP address of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom