Some PLC Question

turbohamad

Dear Members;

Good day. What is the function of FLL here i attached an image.

I also Attach another image to understand the Address and how to read it and identify the hardware?

Regards

address.png FLL.png

What abt the address.png. How i identify the specific address hardware?
Regards
Hello. That depends on what is configured in the PLC program. For example, I used the device name that you provide in your screenshot for a Rockwell EtherNet/IP armour block, and I can see the controller tags addressed by that device name. But it could be a ControlNet device or a DeviceNet device or a local module connected in the logix backplane bus. Thus you have to verify the Logix program. Hope this helps.

2023-01-23_Logix.jpg

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom