Blue dot on AOI

Rsflipflop256

Lifetime Supporting Member
Morning gents,

I've got an existing program infront of me from a wastewater plant that has some custom AOIs in it, and one of the icons has a blue dot and the others all dont. Please see attached.

I need to design a turnkey bolt-on panel/solution with a compact guardlogix in it that takes control of their valves once every 30 days and cycles them 10 times to make sure they're clear of any debris and working as intended. Going to be a fun little project.

Thanks in advance! (y)

AOIdotwhy.png

Similar Topics

RSLogix 500, what is the little image next to the ladder in the project tree? it looks like a little blue bug with a red dot on its back. just...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
What is the significance of the blue arrows on some dialog selections in Logix? I see them on the clock and MSG dialogs. Why are they there?
Replies
Views
Had my first unrecoverable blue screen on Thursday. I got the following error “driver_verifier_DMA_violation” I’ve tried just about everything...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Does anyone have an easy product/method for converting blue hose to Ethernet? Found this ProSoft module and it's exactly what I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom