Micro870 CCW: Signal stops before coil, coil does not get energized

pml_28

Hi all. This is my first time working with the CCW software, and I'm using the CCW developer edition version 21. The PLC is a Micro870.

Basically, my coils are not being energized in any routine (I can see the red signal going to the coil).

Some tests are already done:

- PLC with the switch in the RUN position;
- The coils are being used in one place in the program;
- The program has no Jumpers or any instructions in this category;
- I thought I should initialize the routines. But it seems that this is not necessary in CCW.

Any suggestions?

Are you sure of the condition of the output? I had a Micro820 that was turning on a 120VAC signal to a solenoid that fused open the relay.

If you force the output high in CCW, does the output energize?

I'm adding as an attachment a screenshot of what is happening. The problem happens with physical outputs or even simple variables (memory only).

view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ime4B9uUoKk0UgYX4cusIg6VQE5or7ZC/view?usp=share_link

Are you sure that rung (routine?) is being executed? put an unconditional [+ a_real 1.0 a_real] before that rung, and see if it increments or not.

Cross reference HSC9026 and look at what changes that. It could be turned off before this rung and turned on after this rung, and display as true while actually false at this rung in the program scan.