Module profile could not be found

nievesdelimon

Hello,

When I try to open a program I get this message "Module profile could not be found. This could indicate the module profile is not installed." and a similar one when trying to upload from the controller. During the last week I was using my personal laptop and had no issues at all, now I'm using the company PC (due to license use) and this problem appears. I used the same installation files for all the software and have already downloaded AOPs for some devices. My question is, how can I fix this or how can I know which module is the message referring to?

Similar Topics

Hallo, i try to find solution, but not founded yet. so i try to create new thread, please help if you have insight. i installed the RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Plc expert I can not create the project on studio 5000 or Rslogix 5000, If I chose compact logix CPU (1769 L18ERM BB1B) but If chose...
Replies
Views
Question on the 1734-AENT/B module (v5). I have a 1769-L35E (V15) and I was working on adding 1734-AENT/B module to the I/O Configuration tree in...
Replies
Views
I'm running into an error I haven't seen before with regards to adding a Prosoft 1756-MVI56E-MCM card into a rack of an offline project. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a problem that I could not get any results as a result of my research on the web. I installed RSLogix 5000 pro edt. (v13.04...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom