logix designer v28.11 fatal error

Howdy Everyone,
So recently I started getting a fatal error anytime I open the monitor in a specific program in logix designer error 0x800420b1. RxE_DEADLOCK_CONDITION_FOUND. What is weird is it is only on my computer. Other computers havent had this issues. I have rebooted and run as administrator and the alarm still happens. I have also noticed a pop up box started showing up as well, when i go to monitor sometimes, saying CX common tool installing. But it randomly goes away after a few seconds. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Just wanted to repost on here incase someone else has the same issue. It actually ended ip being an issue with an old omron version I just put on the computer to go on an old plc. It didn't like it for some reason and once I deleted the omron it was all happy.

Reason #53 why anything Rockwell lives on it's own "Rockwell Only" virtual machine. Rockwell often doesn't play nice with it's peers.

Thanks for posting back with the solution, hopefully it will help someone in the future!