Think & Do Live v5

gandwe

Hello All,

I have been tasked with a project that requires Think & Do. I need to connect to a WinPLC (H2-WPLC1-LV)

It appears that Phoenix is the current owner of the Think & Do product. They have Think & Do Release 8.1 available, but I have not had any luck connecting to my processor with it. I also, have not had any luck contacting them about prior versions.

I have also looked at TnD 10, but it does not have WinPLC capability in it.

I believe what I need is Think & Do Live, version 5.x.
Is there a source for this available?

My end goal is to see if I can upload the program out of the processor and download it to a new (surplus) one.

Thanks for any help!

I have not used the Think and Do Software.
I would contact Automation Direct, it is part of their offering. They have free Tech Support.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've contacted AD. This is a retired product for them, and they no longer support it. They referred me to TND10, which does not support WinPLC.

I found this link which might provide a trail:

https://tnd10.com/about-us/

I had a rack mount PC back in 2000 from A/D and a trial version of Think & Do, but never did anything with it. I ended up using the PC to run RSView32 since it was more reliable than the Versaview PC we had on a machine.

I found this link which might provide a trail:

https://tnd10.com/about-us/

I had a rack mount PC back in 2000 from A/D and a trial version of Think & Do, but never did anything with it. I ended up using the PC to run RSView32 since it was more reliable than the Versaview PC we had on a machine.
Thank you.

I was actually able to find the right person at Phoenix Contact and am working with them on seeing what older versions are available.