Pop up display Panelview

Controls_123

Hello friends, Is there a way to pop up a display on PV HMI, using the status of a plc tag value, other than using a goto push button? Thanks

Welcome to the forum. When you create (or edit) a display, you can assign a unique number to each display. The PV can be configured to send the currently active display number to the PLC. This would allow the PLC to know which display is currently active on the PV screen. And of course, you can go the other way (as you are wanting to do). You can configure your PV to accept a number from the PLC and force that display to open on the PV terminal.

Here is a walk-thru on setting this up.

https://theautomationblog.com/view-...emotely,code for $1 each here. ... More items

OG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi to all, Does TIA portal support creating reusable pop-up display as FTV has it implemented? Something like on link below. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently pushed a new version of a program out to 6 different HMI's which uses parameter files and some pop-up displays. On 5 of the...
Replies
Views
I need to add a pop-up display to an existing PanelView Plus program. However, I'm not understanding what I need to do with the Global Connections...
Replies
Views
I have a client who has asked for a pop-up for each of their analogs, which will display the alarm values. The values displayed in the pop-up...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need a bit of info , I have and idea that I would like to have a display pop up of a screen a warning when a input is true , but it has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom