Kinetic 6500 Drive fault code S46

Saudi jamal

Hello guys,
Frequently servo drive stops with fault code S46.Please can you tell me what could be the reason.
Thanks and kind regards.
Biti

It seems the cable for the encoder has some kind of problem. I think you should check the wiring. Make sure all the terminals are tightly attached, no short, that kind of "electrical" or "physical layer" problem. It does not seem to be related with a soft kind of problem, such as incorrect configuration. Sorry, I do not have experience with this product. Let's hope somebody with more experience reads this post.

Similar Topics

Hello, Currently my Kinetic 350 having an error of F43. I checked in the manual as it said: An attempt was made to enable the axis through...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So I have a linear actuator connected to my servo and I command an absolute move to a position, for example 80mm. Now at 75mm...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Please could you tell me what is the reason for E05 fault. Also, I observed reset after fault is disappear. Kind could you guide...
Replies
Views
Hey people! For a school project, I and a friend have a 1734-VHSC24 connected to an encoder. Simultaneously we have 2 x kinetix 5700 with servo...
Replies
Views
Hate to ask so many questions. But i have found this site is better than tech connect. I have a kinetic 300 in a machine and we making some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom