Setting Accel/Decel on Kinetix 300 in Position Mode

caracicatriz

I'm running a Kinetix 300 in Position mode from a ControlLogix PLC and am wondering how to increase the Acceleration and Deceleration. I've tried changing the Accel/Decel Limits in the AOP when I send a position, velocity and start motion command but no matter what I set them to the Servo accelerates at the same rate. I can only find Accel/Decel info for Velocity mode in the manual.

Is there a way to increase the Accel/Decel rates in position mode?

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom