Learning PLC using software for simulation & emulation (Virtual environment)

TheoPap going from what the others said, it sounds like Greece is mainly Siemens.

Go to the Siemens website and make an account and make sure you tick request export restricted software. Then after a few days, you should be able to download a trial I think.

Then go to youtube and check out a few tutorials. After your 21 days are up, then maybe consider buying some hardware. But a S7-1200 with the basic software and a HMI is around €600 I think. Google "siemens starter kit", if I do it I only get local suppliers from Belgium. If you do it, you will probably get Greek suppliers.

The cheaper option is to learn the logosoft from Siemens, which is a simplier PLC with less options.
The demo software is totally free and there are program examples here.

Last edited: