Wonderware email alerts

PLBoudette

I'm trying to set up email alerts on a Wonderware 9.0 application and am having a difficult time finding a working solution. I downloaded the "WWTSup71 dll add-ons.zip" file and installed that. I was advised to use the SendMail script function to accomplish this task. The Tech Notes from the Wonderware website weren't very clear to me. I also searched the forum for any other info on setting this up but didn't find anything helpful. Has anyone done this and could explain how they did it in some detail or point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Hello, I have the same question. Any suggestion on how to send an automatic email message triggered by a Boolean tag in Wonderware InTouch? Thank you

I'm trying to set up email alerts on a Wonderware 9.0 application and am having a difficult time finding a working solution. I downloaded the "WWTSup71 dll add-ons.zip" file and installed that. I was advised to use the SendMail script function to accomplish this task. The Tech Notes from the Wonderware website weren't very clear to me. I also searched the forum for any other info on setting this up but didn't find anything helpful. Has anyone done this and could explain how they did it in some detail or point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Hello, did you find out how to solve this? Thank you

Win911 seems very versatile with a lot of capabilities, but I think currently it exceeds the scope of my application. Don’t you think it would be possible to send an email directly from the Wonderware Intouch application trigger by an alarm? I just need one alarm to send one email.

Thank you for your help.

Win911 seems very versatile with a lot of capabilities, but I think currently it exceeds the scope of my application. Don’t you think it would be possible to send an email directly from the Wonderware Intouch application trigger by an alarm? I just need one alarm to send one email.

Thank you for your help.

Intouch 9.0 was circa 2003...email was barely a thing. I dont know of any imbedded method to send SMTP messages. Later Intouch on system platform had mechanisms to do so.