Safety relays for pressure transmitters

paulB

This is not exactly PLC question.
I have application, where SIL 2 pressure sensors need to be used. I was not able to find any SIL 2 pressure switches suitable for required process environment, 150psi, 350 degree F. I was able to find pressure transmitters (Endress +Hauser), which are SIL 2 rated and suitable for required process environment. Are there safety relay exist that will accept 4-20mA signal? I do not want to introduce "safety plc" with "safety rated" analog inputs. Functionally, application is simple, door is locked, and door key is trapped. Trapp key device is safety rated. When pressure drops to 0 psi, key can be un-trapped.
If anyone heard of such thing, please let me know.
Thank you,

PaulB.

Thank you all for the links.
STA and Pepperl+Fuchs should work with analog inputs.
UE switches might have models suitable for required process environment.

PaulB.