Panasonic NAIS FP0-C14RS Logic

gtsuport

Good Morning,
I am converting a program from an old Panasonic NAIS FP0.
Please see the attached section of logic.

Step 637 when the program starts the value in DT1654 should be moved to Timer 41 - 45 set value, as I understand it.

Issue is these timers do not appear in the program logic.

Any input as to what is happening here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
gtsuport

I would suggest you to move the project to FPWINPRO7. This version software of Panasonic is easier to use. Before I have used Fpwingr. Whenever I switched to FPWINPRO7 i have done more complicated projects within shortest periods.

Similar Topics

So I started working on this old italian machine and it has an FP0 plc, I am using the fpwin gr 2.7 software and it lets me connect to it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am now currently trying out Nais (Panasonic) FP0 C14 PLC. May I know how can I reset a timer in it? I know that Omron CPM1A's timer...
Replies
Views
hello,i have a plc nais (panasonics) fp0-c16 and ac motor connected to my pc with fpwin ver2.7( ladder logic diagram ) . I am having a task on...
Replies
Views
trying to find a store front I can go to in hopes of purchasing an programming cable for Panasonic PLC. The cable part number i have is FP0-PWS...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In my laptop, I have FPWIN GR ver 2.61. I was trying to upload a program FROM a Nais PLC - FP0-C32T, and the program was developed in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom