Siemens LOGO 8 - modbus TCP server

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!
I have little experience with Modbus but I coinfigured the Siemens LOGO as Modbus server and tried to get information using simplymodbus tcp client. I used port 502 since I believed that this is the correct one? In the siemens logo software it say that the server is on port 502, but after a while of testing I tried with Simplymodbus on port 510 instead and that worked. Despite that the siemens logo is configured for port 502?
/Tim

Similar Topics

Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
We need a Really Simple and Cheap controller that has a display or a Web Interface where we can change some set points. We were thinking about a...
Replies
Views
hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm no expert in PID regulating so I need some advise. I have a VFD controlled deepwaterpump that is maintaining the pressure in a closed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom