Using keyboard as input during simulation mode

Ronja

Hello.

Is there a way to bind keyboard keys on the computer running the simulation of the PLC so that you can emulate button press etc during simulation?

Example:

I want to be able to press the arrow keys to inc or dec a value during simulation. Or press a letter to emulate a start button.

I use GX Works2 and it is emulating Mitsubishi Q-series. QCPU type Q01, to be exact.

thanx
/Ronja

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom