S7-300 STL = Mnemonic

elons_nephew

Another STL question. In the attached screen shot the line with = #sf.S01_Dryer_ON dose not have the RLO on. But if we look lower in the logic #sf.S01_Dryer_ON STA is a 1. How is this possible? And sorry if this is a dumb one, I am still trying to teach myself STL.

D1_Timer_Condition.JPG

The variable you mention is only being processed in one place in red, the code in green is not being processed and hence there is no RLO/STA status shown.

rlox.jpg

When the bit in RED becomes true, the line in ORANGE will turn this bit back to false, the RLO will be true causing the lines in GREEN to execute which will toggle the bit you are looking to go true.

rlox.jpg

Similar Topics

First off thank you in advance. Second I am very new to STL. I am trying to build a counter that has one count up and 23 count down options. Am...
Replies
Views
Hi.Can I convert the block written in stl mode below to ladder mode? L #InOctet SLD 3 L #InBit OW T...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to STL. But from what I understand is the JC mnemonic should jump if RLO = 1. If we review both pictures the M0bf RLO = 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am useless at STL and not fortunate enough to have SCL. I am trying to do the following; MW1 := 6 MW2 := 400 DB100.DBW[MW1] := MW2 So store...
Replies
Views
I'm not used to program in STL and I have some issues in set (S) and reset (R) instructions in the following commands: ====================...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom