EZMarquee only 1 second RPI minimum?!

asdf6

I am controlling an EZMarquee display (EZMR-2L10C-E) by EZAutomation with a L82 AB PLC over ethernet. According to their installing/setup guide ("Connecting EZ-Marquee to Control or Compact Logix PLC'S"), page 7, the minimum permitted RPI is 1000ms. I called tech support who confirmed this.

What they could not explain to me was how to correctly use the handshaking framework specified in the user manual EZM-MARQUEE-M. The tech support person did not know how this worked. When i asked for someone who does know they hung-up on me.

Has anybody had experience using this handshaking framework with a RPI less than 1000ms?

I am controlling an EZMarquee display (EZMR-2L10C-E) by EZAutomation with a L82 AB PLC over ethernet. According to their installing/setup guide ("Connecting EZ-Marquee to Control or Compact Logix PLC'S"), page 7, the minimum permitted RPI is 1000ms. I called tech support who confirmed this.

What they could not explain to me was how to correctly use the handshaking framework specified in the user manual EZM-MARQUEE-M. The tech support person did not know how this worked. When i asked for someone who does know they hung-up on me.

Has anybody had experience using this handshaking framework with a RPI less than 1000ms?

Were you able to figure this out? I am struggling with the same issue.