Rockwell and siemens PLC communication via ethernet

I have always been against these migration tools. It's like having a horse and buggy and replacing the horse with a truck. So now you have a modern truck towing an ancient buggy. You still have the buggy limations.

Sorry to tell you this... but I'm going to steal this line. It's the best way to explain the "uselessness" of them.

Similar Topics

We have an RFQ from the UK for 3 of our Machines the catch is they want them integrated with their Siemens PLCs. Our the integration on our...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project using a siemens RF260R Reader, with an IO link interface. (not chosen by me). It connects to a Balluff EIP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a doubt about communication between Siemens drive and rockwell controller. For ethernet communication, I need an additional...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using siemens s7-1200 normally but since the chip crisis thingy there are like no siemens plcs left in my country anymore, so i was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom