Flex I/O 5094 CJC

BAJ

Has anyone used or have feedback on using the built-in thermistors for Cold-junction Compensation on the 5094-RTB3T* modules? We have a project with a lot of T/Cs and it would be nice to use all 8 inputs for process vs burning one input per module for CJC. The specs indicate the thermistors are accurate +/- 0.5 deg C, which should be close enough for what we are doing, but I'm curious if there are any other issues to be aware of with using the thermistors for CJC.

TIA,
-Brad

Similar Topics

Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to for an RIO with Flex 5000 series module, e.g. 5094-AEN2TR, to communicate with an 1756-L72E processor.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom