FactoryTalk Activation Manager not finding licences

BigEndian

FactoryTalk Activation Manager not finding licences

Just installing some new licences on Win7 machine and FactoryTalk Activation Manager cannot find them when I go find available activations.

If i go to the rehost tab I can see the licenses are there and rehost them up to the server.

Licences are stored locally on machine and linked to host ID of Laptop, upgraded to Version 3.62.11 and didn't help.

Any help much appreciated!

Make sure the path to the licenses is correct and then find the button to Refresh the server.

Also, look in Factory Talk Diagnostics log for clues.

I think you can live chat with activations for free on support.rockwellautomation.com and they can assist with that.

EDIT: By "free" I mean without a technet subscription...