TIA Portal V13 S71500 indirect addressing

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys.

Looking for some advice. I have a device in profinet that will be giving me 124bytes of information (I believe they will be chars). I am looking for the best way to convert these to a string in a 1500.

In the 300's I would just use an anypointer and BLK_Move command.

In the 1500's what would be the best way to do this? Should I use SCL and use the PEEK command to view each byte, convert it to a string then concat each byte as I go?

I was hoping I could use the array to string command and just specify the first input byte and a count but since the input byte is not an actual array it gives me an error that the count is invalid.

Thanks for any help :)

Similar Topics

I am working on a program that was developed in 2015 for an S7-300 safety PLC. The new copy of this machine uses an S7-1500 safety plc. We were...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please, I'm in need of TIA Portal v13 SP1 The V13 I saw can't open a Comfort panel HMI file. Can any one help? It will be much...
Replies
Views
TIA Portal V13 with 1515 Processor. TIA Portal being run on VM. For many weeks, was able to go online and monitor blocks while troubleshooting...
Replies
Views
We had hard drive failure and lost our most recent backup of one of our TIA Portal V13 projects. I uploaded the current program from the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I try almost everything but not solve the problem. As attached is the screenshot of the error from Tia Portal, There seem problem with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom