Factory Talk SE Historian Completely Crashed

Chado613

I have a SE netowrked application with a pri server, sec server and historian server.
They all have mirrored HDD (RAID) however the Historian, both HDDs crashed and it looks like I have to start from scratch. There is no Back Ups or images of the historian. Does anyone have any ideas or advice going forward?

I would probably add an automated backup to a USB HDD or NAS.

That way your data would have a rollback even if it was a bit of work.

Similar Topics

Hello, Bit of background on the job I am carrying out. Old Setup: Data from CPU ----> Historian ME module -----> Historian SE V3.0 Windows...
Replies
Views
We purchased the OLEDB provider for FHSE (PI) and PI OLEDB MMC snap-in does not work/connect and states the following message: [-10722] PINET...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can the FT Historian SE catch and store data from an OPC Server like Matrikon? If so, Would the FT Historian take the timestamps directly...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that upgraded their RSV32 to FTV SE, their reports no longer worked so they bought FT Historian and FT Historian add-in for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im busy trying install factory talk activation 3.62 to install and run transaction manager 10.10 on a Historian server SE 3.0.1 which also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom