FT View SE 6.10 Alarm and event log database error

Pexy

Hello,

we have FT SE local application that has been working properly about 4 months. But now there's something wrong about alarm and event log.

When i open the alarmlogpage it doesn't show nothing else than: "Failed to read events from databse"

FT diagnostics viewer shows: "ODBC SQL SERVER ERROR: failure attempting to connect to alarm and event log database"

Similar Topics

This may be something obvious that I could learn if I sat down to understand the topic in detail with tutorials and manuals. But sometimes it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
I have a issue with my alarm summary/banner where it losses connection to the Alarm Server. It's kind of weird because when I click on the server...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having some issues with FactoryTalk View SE (Local) Alarm and Event server. In my "active" alarm windows all alarms is shown correctly...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a network distributed FTView SE system, which has three clients, showing alarms for three different sections of plant. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom