Logix 500 and FT Talk View tags

psycho1o1

Hello Everyone.
I have a Chocolate tempering machine That have a Micrologix 1400 CPU and a Panelview 7 HMI.
I'am trying to create a PLC logic where when one of the HMI String display value goes above 0.2 Celsius than the setpoint turn on a output.

The actual value tag of HMI is {::[Beta]N23:0}/10 and
The setpoint value tag of HMI is {::[Beta]F31:3}

The issue is actual value tag of HMI ( {::[Beta]N23:0}/10 ) is not present in PLC program. Do you guys have any idea why?
please note that there are no other PLCs or HMIs in the system.

plc.png

plc2.png

tag.png

An easy mistake to make. In FTView, the "Tag / Expression" field often contains math operators which can look like address syntax elements.

Thanks for posting the followup !

Similar Topics

I am getting ready to load RS Logix 500 on a laptop with RS Logix 5000 installed. During setup , I was asked about installing FactoryTalk Service...
Replies
Views
Im looking to design a system to monitor the status of a paint line conveyor for displaying downtime. Im looking at using a Factory talk...
Replies
Views
Here's my dilemma. At the sawmill I work at, we have a tarping machine and labeling computer that talk to our Rslogix 500 PLC. So basically what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have used Rslogix 5000 with Factorytalk view and it's pretty simple when you try to use the tags because it searches for the .ACD file but...
Replies
Views
I'm brand new to HMI in general and FactoryTalk View SE. I've got my test box out with the Micrologix 1500 in it. I'm trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom