Parsing 3 nibbles into number in Siemens

JDCROCKETT724

All right you bit jockeys. This one has me stumped. I have data coming in as two bytes. 4 bits are my channel status and I extracted those no problem. However, I cannot figure out how to get my pressure value out correctly. No problem for positive numbers, but once I enter in C18h I do not get the -100 the manual says I should. How do I get this to work in siemens with ladder or SCL. See attached image.

Screenshot 2022-05-26 175513.jpg

I know OP already solved it, but for posterity, here are three equivalent methods (i.e. bookkeeping):
sign_extend.png
DB1.onek_word is a 16-bit word representing the two-byte value returned from the device with

• one nibble of status, and
  • three nibbles composing a 12-bit twos-complement integer with a value of [pressure times 10].

Last edited:
Minor change to what has already been posted but in SCL:

Code:
 #rPressurekPa := (#iPressureValue * 16) / 160.0;