TwinCat is not starting

aladol

Hi
This message popped up when I created a new hard disk (image)

(TwinCat IO Server.
TwinCat is not starting because of an invalid device request. Please upgrade your TWINCAT level).

What is the problem??

* Card type : Beckhoff FC3102

* The same Software works on the old Hard disk

Did you verify that the Ethernet card is recognised in the master settings?

Did you run in elevated (administrator) mode the batch file C:\TwinCAT\3.1\System\win8settick.bat?

If your OS is Windows 2000 I would imagine you need to use TwinCAT 2. My advice was regarding TC3. I am, so sorry, not familiar with TC2.

Similar Topics

I am trying to get the TwinCAT Master running on a Windows 10 PC, but cannot make it run, except in the Config mode. When I try to change it to...
Replies
Views
Hello: I am using TwinCAT 3 for my project. Whenever I open my project all of my functions, function blocks and HMI's gets open. How can I...
Replies
Views
Ok working on TwinCat for first real time. I cannot seem to find a way to do a compare in the ladder. The way our driver works (from our...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been asked before, and apologies if this seems like a trivial issue, but I am new to Beckhoff and have been banging my head...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom