Scary CPU 1515F behavier

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all

Was at a customer yesterday and had a look into the panel and found one of the CPU's in this mode.

The system was running fine, but no reaction to any of the buttons on the front of the CPU, I have a suspicion that this is just the front panel locking up.

Have anyone experienced the same behaviour?

20220405_094107.jpg

The screen is entirely optional and unrelated to the run state of the CPU.
JRW has a good thought.
First thing I would for is remove the screen and reinstall. There is a slot at the top to pry with a small screwdriver.

There own technicians have replaced a Movimot motor and removed another one from the system, my guess is that its missing connection to this motor.

I will get online on the system later this week