SLC 5/04 Communications

Briggs found a SLC 5/05 in their pile of PLC stuff so we walked over there and got that. I think they looked extra hard for it as that part of the plant makes parts for them! I brought the 5/05 home to test as storms are forecast this afternoon. I downloaded the ladder, set the IP address and connected to it with Ethernet then I imported the pva file again into Factorytalk view and set it for Ethernet... I'll see what else is in store Monday.

JT

Similar Topics

Hello, I've got a project where I need to get information from two ABB ACS880 VFDs onto the plant operator's screen (or alternatively, onto...
Replies
Views
Hello all I need some expert help here. I'm going to dump a whole lot of information that hopefully helps relay my dilemma. 👨🏻‍🏫 I have an...
Replies
Views
I have the following Items connected for DH-485 per the drawing. SLC 5/03 HMI: Automation Direct EA9-T10CL+13Y19B054 1747-AIC #1: connected...
Replies
Views
G'Day Guys, I've currently got 4 x SLC 5/04's that I am changing some programming on using the RS-232 DF1 Driver. I have successfully done the...
Replies
Views
Good day , i am new to SLC 500, i have a plc SLC 5/03 that had the battery go dead and lost the program. I replaced battery and reloaded program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom