is it possible to use Factory talk .mer file as view only file

athidi006

Hi,

Installed panel view plus 1000 with our .mer file in the line end..Where as i would like to disable the clicks on values or start button..Simply i would like to use it as site edition client file..Only tabs scrolling between pages..Is it possible to use .mer file like this..pls help..

There is no function to make it read only as far as I know.

But you can always put a transparent object above each screens and set the visibility animation to be always true. This will make the objects underneath unable to access/click

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Just signed up and thought I would just jump right in and start asking questions. I work at a water plant as an operator, and am also...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm currently trying to troubleshoot a problem that I'm having with one of our 4th semester projects. It's a automatic bottle filling...
Replies
Views
We have one older panelview that is getting dimmer and dimmer with time going by. My boss asked me what is needed in order to change it to the...
Replies
Views
I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom